Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Integrated login problem
I have upgraded to ASG-RemopteDesktop 2017 and I get this error when starting the app:

"An error occured on executing an sql statement.  LogsRemoveByDaysAndCount"
This pops up two times and then it works.

But no other user than me can log in using integrated login. (I 've got 6 user license)

- Arvid
You may have to many logs and you run into a timeout trying to delete some of them (by rule "Delete logs older than")

You can easily delete all old logs in the database directly by the command "TRUNCATE table Logs" (open MS SQL Server Management Studio - select your database and run a new query window) - or if you can login you may try to delete some of your log file data manually
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
@arvkris: did truncate help?

We have the same error - and a little preasure because the migration should happen at Saturday.

Greetings,
Sandra
Yes it will help :-)
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
When i try to login over Citrix with a userid, i also cant CONNECT to the database. With button Edit and then Test Connection, i get the message that the Connection established successfully.
Maybe this is in context to it ?
Yes the problem is that sql server delete row by row and write for each row a transaction log - if the table is too huge this will cost a lot of time - TRUNCATE is done in a few milliseconds because no log is written and it is not possible to rollback
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
No login has nothing to do with size of logs table

How do you set permissions on the database? If you enable a user with "db_datareader / db_datawriter" you may can open a connection - but if you don't have "Execute and Connect" enabled you won't be able to work with the database
Regards/Gruss
Oliver