Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Features [solved]
Hello All,

At work I use ASG Remote Desktop 2017 and there are lots of features when you create a new connection. I've attached the screenshot "ASG2017.jpg"      
I downloaded and installed the evaluation of ASG Remote Desktop 2018 and noticed that these features are missing. I figured this was because I was on the evaluation so I puchased the license (which I was going to do anyway - I love ASG) but the features are still missing. See attached "ASG2018.jpg"     

The environment configuration is using a remote SQL 2016 service to hold the database.

What can I do to enable to suite of options that were avaiable in 2017?

Thanks
Hi,

have a look on the category "Roles" - here you can activate the missing features you are looking for :-) The Roles will be inherited to all child objects if you do not overwrite it -and currently you have no roles active on the root object...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(24-04-2018, 09:03 PM)DevOma Wrote: Hi,

have a look on the category "Roles"  - here you can activate the missing features you are looking for :-) The Roles will be inherited to all child objects if you do not overwrite it -and currently you have no roles active on the root object...

That did the trick.
I was unaware that this was not default.

Thank you for your help!