Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
convert .rdm to .rde file for import connections
Hi,

Is there a way to convert a .rdm file to a .rde  file to import all the connections into ASGRD?
Thank you in advance.

kind regards,
Mitch Vandaele
No - but there are a lot of ways how to import your connections like via csv, ActiveDirectory, ESX-Sync, ...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(10-08-2018, 08:42 AM)DevOma Wrote: No - but there are a lot of ways how to import your connections like via csv, ActiveDirectory, ESX-Sync, ...

I understand. But the csv from ASG contains a whole other format of tables than an export from RDM.
For example. The unique ID isn't present in my .csv file from RDM. 

kr,
Mitch Vandaele
ASGRD has a flexible csv import - only the columns that are specified in the header will be read and imported - so the simplest csv would be only servername and destination - everything else will be set by default
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(10-08-2018, 09:58 AM)DevOma Wrote: ASGRD has a flexible csv import - only the columns that are specified in the header will be read and imported - so the simplest csv would be only servername and destination - everything else will be set by default

Thanks, good to know. I'll import the server names in the correct row. Will it generate a unique ID after import then?
Yes - you can create a test connection and export it too see which columns are possible to import
Regards/Gruss
Oliver