ASG-RD 2015 - Patch9 (Build 8.0.5013.0)
Hi,
I've noticed two problems:
1. During connection's export to csv there is no IP field.
2. In Favorites connections sort alpahabetically function doesn't work properly.

Regards
Artur
1. Fixed (with next patch)
2. We are working on that issue...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Hello,

same problem like mfrohmann wrote. When I open multiple Putty sessions in tabbed mode, changing the tabs is not possible. You have to close active tab to be able to switch to another tab.
Yes, patch will be published asap to resolve it...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(21-09-2015, 01:08 PM)DevOma Wrote: - SeachBuffer (Profile data) used also for 'live search' in Navigation

Hi.

Been testing out this with Patch 9.
The "live search" is not the "Find items" function?

Cause the SearchBuffer does not seem to work there.
Based on the realese notes and this forum post:
http://forum.visionapp.com/showthread.php?tid=9377

I was expecting the "Find Items" to work the same way as the Navigation search/filter buffer time work.
Cause I can confirm the Buffer/delay in search works for the Navigation search/filter, and it is performing very fast when typing, but it does not seem to impact the "Find Items" function.
That is still extremely slow with our 13 000 connections and seems to be processing for every single character we type.
I've added this Feature to the "find window" - will be in the next patch

Live search is the new find TextBox above the Navigation control
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(06-10-2015, 02:27 PM)DevOma Wrote: I've added this Feature to the "find window" - will be in the next patch

Live search is the new find TextBox above the Navigation control

Great, thanks Smile I have tried the Live search also, but that is a bit more annoying when the results are in non expanded subfolders. So we tend to use the Find Items function to find Connections.
Has the functionality "Use Connection Credentials" on Remote Desktop Gateway has been removed again?
I just upgraded from version 7.3.4144.0 but now I need to configure all my connections gateways to explicit credentials which will make it difficult to maintain.
I saw in an old post that this ha happened once before but was fixed in a subsequent release.
Has this issue been reintroduced or am I missing something?
DavyP
I can't remember if we had this field really in any previous version - but I have added it and it will be available with the next patch (should be published this week)
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Is it possible to install Version 2015 parallel to version 2012 on our Workstations or Terminalservers to test it carefully? Or does Version 2015 replace 2012 in any case? Thank you.
2015 does an upgrade of your connection data.
But it is possible , you have to make a database/file copy before running 2015.
Have each version pointing to a different DB-instance or file and you'll be fine.

the exe's have no problem running next to each other, just make sure you install it in a different folder.
Yes - but Migration do not change any data in old Version - you Need to create a new Environment and then "upgrade your data" - the data from old source will be read and transfered to the new environment
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Ah I always made a copy; Better safe then sorry ;-)
a backup more can never hurt