Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Microsoft RDS gatway - hangs ASG on session exit
So I tried to reproduce the problem over an RD-GW session and I indeed could find tcp sessions with akamai as target, but I only found them after restarting ASG-RD. And the connect to akamai was only made during the start of the RDP Session via GW.No connect occured on disconnect. I tried 15 sessions or so and they showed the same results. If I start again a session without closing ASG-RD completele NO connects were visible. I used wireshark to trace the network connections.
If I simply drop the network connection whith an open RDP session via RDPGW then just the screen of the session freezes but I can immediately close the session and nothing freezes. I used Win10 1607 and ASG-RD2017 P2 for the test. But I see the akamai sessions always occur regardless of the settings on the first session after ASG-RD was restarted.
Maybe I will try to reproduce that with mstsc.exe... should be the same behaviour...but I will retest that.
regards,
Michael
best regards,
Michael -- michael.scholz@asg.com --

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using Microsoft RDS gatway - hangs ASG on session exit - by Michael Scholz - 13-10-2017, 02:40 PM