Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keyboard Menu Key
When I press the Menu key on the keyboard while in a RDP session, both a menu for ASG and for the RDP host show up. See the attached screenshot. Arrow keys will navigate the menu in the RDP host and not the ASG menu. Same for escape (closes the RDP host menu). The only way I've found to remove the ASG menu that pops up is the select one of the options with the mouse or click outside to another open window / desktop.
Expected behavior would be to only show the right click menu for the RDP host (as this is where focus is) seeing as how that's what the arrows / escape key work with.

On another note, if the focus is on a search result for a connection and I press the menu key, nothing happens (it does work in the text box). However, if the focus is on a connection in the navigation tree, it brings up the menu as expected.
Expected behavior would be to show the menu in the find items pane as well. Ideally, I'd like to type in search text, press tab to the results, navigate results with arrow, press menu key on selected to take action on that connection.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menu_key

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Keyboard Menu Key - by deafening.quiet - 10-02-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Keyboard Menu Key - by DevOma - 11-02-2015, 01:39 PM
RE: Keyboard Menu Key - by deafening.quiet - 11-02-2015, 05:23 PM
RE: Keyboard Menu Key - by kpg@computercamp.dk - 12-02-2015, 12:34 PM
RE: Keyboard Menu Key - by DevOma - 12-02-2015, 03:39 PM
RE: Keyboard Menu Key - by mikeyuen - 10-06-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: Keyboard Menu Key - by mikeyuen - 09-06-2017, 12:34 AM