Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASGRD using builtin SQL Express looses team details
Hi,

I have purchases the ASGRD 20016 for 6 users.

We have set this up on a central server with the builtin SQL express version.

I have imported credentials and servers from AD and it all looks fine.

When i get the next user to connect, it connects successfully to the database, but does not show the items.

I have checked and all items are "Public" in both credentials and folders.

All users can be seen connected in the user account management as allowed.

I am having to get users to export their changes to the credentials and folders and manually copy to each other. This negates the reason for buying as a central console tool with a central update location.

Can you please assist as SQL seems fine, application seems fine but it just does not work?

I have also noticed that sometimes after the user logs off the application, reboots the computer and logs in, we have to import the setup file again as everything is lost.

This is not windows profile as everything else is working and saved such as desktop icons and files.
Do you use Permissions in your ASG-RD instance? If yes, did you try to assign all users to Administrators group? Or try to deactivate permissions...

If you have public objects all users should see (if they have permission Read for those objects) - no good idea to import for every user the same data... if all users are using the same data source and choose to sync with current ID's it will overwrite data each time a user imports the data
Regards/Gruss
Oliver