Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AD Synchronize not working
If I enable "Delete Objects - Delete object if object does not exist" it will delete all of the AD objects I just imported with the AD import. Also If I delete one object and Synchronize now it does not bring it back.
I was working before build 9.0.5312.1
I will check that...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Can you provide more details - like screenshot how did you configure the sync - I did run some sync without any problem (that you described) - but perhaps any option that you are using is important?!?

You wrote "after import" - did you use "Import" first and configure then the sync properties? Should be done all by sync...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(02-08-2016, 04:03 PM)DevOma Wrote: Can you provide more details - like screenshot how did you configure the sync - I did run some sync without any problem (that you described) - but perhaps any option that you are using is important?!?

You wrote "after import" - did you use "Import" first and configure then the sync properties? Should be done all by sync...

If I just use sync, nothing gets imported.
see attachment, thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ok I see - check "Synchronize structure" - else only the root folder will be synced - this option means to browse all subfolders and add them to the sync list - perhaps the description of that field should be clearer...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Cool 
(03-08-2016, 09:14 AM)DevOma Wrote: Ok I see - check "Synchronize structure" - else only the root folder will be synced - this option means to browse all subfolders and add them to the sync list - perhaps the description of that field should be clearer...

That fixed it, but I think it was unchecked before.
Thanks