Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Start up conneciton list
Hi ,

is there a way to open a list of connections at the startup of the soft instead of doing it one by one ?
that would ease up our job .

Regards
Hi,

I don't know if it's exactly what you mean but there is an option to "save navigation view" under "Tools" -> "Settings" -> Application. If you close ASG-RD while having the connection list open thats remembered for the bext startup. So you see the connections directly. Maybe that helps a bit ;-)

best regards,
Michael
best regards,
Michael -- michael.scholz@asg.com --
Hello Michael,

thanks for your reply.
that option i already know but it doesn't work all time .
if you have an unexpected reboot , you start fresh Smile
so what i need is whether i reboot or stop ASG ,upon restart it opens the same list each time with the same order . Smile

Regards
Hi again,

hmm.... I think we don't have another official way right now to define the startup settings other then define them via "save on exit" or saving predefined Layouts , but the latter doesn't save the node settings in treeview. The settings and last position is saved in the "settings.xml" file. So if you copy over the once saved xml before starting the app this should provide always the same treeview-layout. But if you modify settings that would be lost by copying the old settings file over..so thats not really an option. We will discuss that internally...but please be patient because of holidays we are a bit limited right now ;-) On the other side: it's always a bit hard to prepare for unplanned reboots Big Grin

Best regards,
Michael
best regards,
Michael -- michael.scholz@asg.com --
Did you try to use the new "Layouts" - you can save any configuration of open tabs or windows in a layout by name and restore the exact same at any time later
Regards/Gruss
Oliver