Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASG-RD 2016 9.0-5312.1
Since upgrading to ASGRD 2016 Patch3 I have had a problem with Quick Connect.
I often need to connect with different credentials.
When I click in the Credentials box and scoll down, I find the credential I need to use. At this point Quick Connect hangs and will then disappear. When I open Quick connect again, the credential I selected is usually populated.

With prior versions, I could select the credential and click the Connect button in one operation, now besides the momentary freeze and the dialog closing, I have to open Quick Connect a second time.

Any Ideas?

Randy
Never heard this before - and can't reproduce - do you any special configuration like using ASGRD inside a RDP session? Or do use as published app?
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(01-09-2016, 11:29 AM)DevOma Wrote: Never heard this before - and can't reproduce - do you any special configuration like using ASGRD inside a RDP session? Or do use as published app?

I use a Windows 7 desktop.  RDP is not used to connect to my desktop not is the application published in Citrix.  it is installed on the local hard disk of my Windoes 7 workstation.

I will try exporting the config, then remove and re-install ASG-RD2016

Thanks,
Randy
You can try to reset your user layout

Tools => Reset layout
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(01-09-2016, 02:06 PM)DevOma Wrote: You can try to reset your user layout

Tools => Reset layout

I just completed the remove and re-install.  that fixed the issue.  Now I can select different credentials in Quick connect and not get the delay or the dialog box closing.  I should have tried this first.  Thanks for your help.

Randy