Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Automatic reconnect could not be started because of some invalid input parameter
Hi,
I am here because ASG replied to me by email to find a solution to my problem. So to all of you the money I spent to renew my support should be depositing in your bank accounts. I have 2016 ASG with many connections that were there from 2015 version. I added a new server I built and can connect to via RDP but when I setup the server in ASG it comes back with the following error message box text.

The Automatic reconnect could not be started because of some invalid input parameter
Input string was not in a correct format

so ASG in response to my I sent to ASG email support gave me a link to the forum so you can tell me what the F*&ck is wrong. Thank you ASG, when my renewal comes up next year, I will remember your response to my problem, again thank you for saving me a renewal fee next year.
Please check "Settings=>Connections=>Automatic reconnect" (at the bottom) - in the field you can enter one or more error codes when ASG should start an automatic reconnect attempt - these values must be split by one of the chars ";", "," or " " - please check that
Regards/Gruss
Oliver