Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulk Import of User Credentials via .CSV or text file
Hello,
I'm inquiring to see if there is a way to bulk import User accounts into VisionApp from a file such as a .csv. During my company's onboarding process we need to make hundreds of end-user accounts into VisionApp so we can log into our terminal servers to configure the accounts. This gets tedious and we are looking for a way to bulk import the accounts.

We are running ASG-RemoteDesktop 2015 version: 8.0.5091.0

Thanks!
Do you mean credentials as login for your configured servers? Or user accounts to login into ASGRD?

No there is no bulk import at the moment - but I can add this to the feature list...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
In version 2016 you should be able to use the PowerShell API to import credentials from a file...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(19-09-2016, 10:16 AM)DevOma Wrote: Do you mean credentials as login for your configured servers? Or user accounts to login into ASGRD?

No there is no bulk import at the moment - but I can add this to the feature list...

Credentials to log in to the configured servers.  During our testing phase we will add 50+ public credentials for domain users who will be logging in to those servers.  This makes it easier for us when logging in as those accounts to configure things for the end-users.  After our go live we remove them from VisionApp. 

We also add the credentials in an organized structure (Screenshot Attached).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)