Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VMware sync problem
Hello guys,

today in our company we started using ASG Remote Desktop 2016 version: 9.0.5266.1
I tried to sync our VMware enviroment into with success.. Everything was imported successfully
But there is one problem, it has synced it with wrong IPs. On all VMs the first NIC is the CustomerLAN NIC not our ServiceLAN NIC.
It's our standard so i cannot do anything with that. Is there any solution to sync the VM Enviroment so it will "sync" the VMs with the NIC as second on the VM, thats our ServiceLAN. Is there any way to do it?

Thanks!
Hi !

Sorry for the late reaction. We did some research and we discovered a discrepancy between what should already work and whats going on. Indeed all adapters should be discovered and listed but that is unfortunately not the case. We will resolve that issue asap and if necessary implement changes in an upcoming Patch ! Again sorry for the inconveniences.
Best regards,
Michael
best regards,
Michael -- michael.scholz@asg.com --
Hi Michael, 

thanks for your feedback!
I'm looking forward to that patch, hope it will work in the future because its a pity if we could not use that cool VMware feature in ASG Smile
If possible, please reply to this thread if the new patch will be ready, i will keep checking this thread.

Thanks!
We found the issue (and fixed it already) - but I can tell you that the missing sync of the additional IP's is only on first sync - if you sync again, the additional IP's should be written to your connections

But if you are using the 2nd IP as your primary IP in ASG-RD I suggest that you need an option to set which IP is set as "Primary IP"?!?
Regards/Gruss
Oliver