Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any way to export/import favorites or make them public?
I have several requests to import/export favorites or make them public from my user community.  Some of the teams have complex favorites hierarchies due to the number of connections we have that are not relevant to those teams.

These teams would like to create a favorites hierarchy their team can use or be able to export favorites from one user and import to others on the team.

Thanks.
(21-10-2016, 07:03 PM)mostau Wrote: I have several requests to import/export favorites or make them public from my user community.  Some of the teams have complex favorites hierarchies due to the number of connections we have that are not relevant to those teams.

These teams would like to create a favorites hierarchy their team can use or be able to export favorites from one user and import to others on the team.

Thanks.

Answering my own post, it looks like you can export and import favorites in the latest version of ASG 2016.  Will test.
Thanks for posting ;-) Even you answered your question by yourself.. it could be helpful to others ! The Export-feature allows that you just export favorites by simply deselecting all other items.
Hope you can achieve everything you want to !

Best regards,
Michael
best regards,
Michael -- michael.scholz@asg.com --