Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows Insider 15002 Breaks RD again
Yeah mine was in quotes. I've changed it and it's working now.

Thanks for your help.
Hi,

I've installed the 15002 patch on my PC but I now seem to be losing lots of credentials and I'm getting prompted to add them again. It also stops me opening more connections after about 6, can't remember to exact error but I'll try and connect to a server and get an error, close another window, retry it and it works this time.

Thanks

Jeff
Did you install the fix for Patch4? Perhaps you should use the last released Patch4 again - but loosing assigned creds sounds really strange - nobody else had these kind of problems
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(31-01-2017, 12:26 PM)DevOma Wrote: Did you install the fix for Patch4? Perhaps you should use the last released Patch4 again - but loosing assigned creds sounds really strange - nobody else had these kind of problems

I'm on build 9.0.5385.1 if that helps, it is supposed to be patch 4 with the extra rollup to fix the problem with W10 build 15002.  The credentials problem is strange as it does work now and then but usually just errors and prompts me to update the password, despite the fact it hasn't actually been changed.

I'm hoping to get build 15019 on soon but I suspect it won't fix these issues.

Jeff
Hi,
I've just installed a clean Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Build 15046 and have the Network Authentication problem.
This helped :
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa
Security Packages
""
tspkg

Thanks