Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Environment lost everytime i restart ASG-Remote Desktop
This started yesterday, and i have not been able to find the root of the problem.

Everytime i start ASG-Remote Desktop i have to setup the environment again. I connect to a MSSQL. Once i connect to the DB , it works fine, but as soon as i close ASG-Remote Desktop and start it again. i have to configure the connection again.

Any Idea why this is happening, or some pointers to find the root of the problem?
Do you have to choose only the environment you want to connect to or do you have to enter the whole database environment again?

Because the "active / last used environment" is stored in profile.xml - the environment settings are stored in the file environments.xml

%AppData%\ASG-RemoteDesktop\9.0\ - environments.xml can also be found in AllUsers-Directory

I think there is an access error to one of these files - perhaps you try to copy/rename the files - then start again - sure you will be asked for the settings again - perhaps then close the app, copy the content of the old files to newly created files and start again
Regards/Gruss
Oliver