Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VMware Sync in ASGRD 2017 Patch 2 missing IP/MAC
Hello all, I just updated to Patch 2 for 2017, as I wanted the fix for the Notes Field being imported into the Description field in ASGRD to make Searching a bit easier. 

I then did a resync on our vCenter, but when the sync is now finished, the IP and MAC Fields are missing. We have multiple DNS Subdomains for our different sites, so we use IP for the RDP Connectivity to these systems. 

Is there a way to regain this, or undertake a manual VMware Sync to add these fields (not fussed about MAC, but definitely IP). See the Before Patch2 (IP obscured on purpose) and After Patch2 Screenshots.

Thanks for any help

Adrian

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We will check that...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
I Have checked with a client that was NOT upgraded to Patch1/2 (2017) and when i do the VMWare resync, it puts back in the IP/MAC details, but no Notes/Description. 
If i use a patched client to do the VMware sync it gets the Notes/Description, but not the IP/MAC details.

Can be repeated if necessary for logs/analysis etc..

Regards

Adrian
I can confirm it - we will analyse it right now - and yes it should work with 2017 but not with Patch1 or 2...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Fixed it - and we think about a Patch in the next days...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Great, looking forward to it! :-)
any update on the patch release date? Kind Regards. Adrian.
Hi Adrian - the plan is this month - the date is not cemented but we try to make it happen ;-)
best regards,
Michael -- michael.scholz@asg.com --