Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connect with Options... shortcut keys
Is it possible for you to assign shortcut keys for the "Connect with Options..." options, fx so pressing Ctrl while connecting to a connection it will Connect to Console?

Right now you can rightclick and Seletc "Connect with Options..." - "Connect as Console" --- OR --- you can rightclick and "Connect Aa..." - (select a credential).

You can't do both.

Unless you add an extra level of the context menu to each credential in the "Connect As..." menu that gives you the same options as the "Connect with Options..." menu.

Do I make sense?
Yes make sense - will try to add it soon...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Great, thanks a lot Smile
I thought about another and maybe better solution.

The context menu "Connect with Options" could be changed, so you can select/deselect the menu-items (enable/disable) instead of connecting using it.
So you would go into that menu to set certain setting and then use the Connect or Connect As... to actually initiate the connections.

See attached screenshot.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I pick up your idea - implementation will be that you can use "Connect with Multiple options" - dialog will appear to select multiple options - and you can save these options like a connection profile and reuse it afterwards - I think that's a good way to enhance "Connect with..." functionality...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver