Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selected Disk Drives to Mount are Unselected Suddenly
Hello everyone

There is a checkbox in the Default Connection Properties under RDP > Ressources where you can select disk drives to be accesible in the remote session. If I select it it works fine and also stays after reboot. But after two days not using the program the disks where not selected anymore. I was asked to research that but it's hard to troubleshoot if you can't reproduce it. Is there a way to prevent this?

Regards,

Patrick
Are you working in database or file mode? I can try to reproduce... Which version you are using? I can remember that we fixed an issue with overriding settings in Default connection properties...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(09-06-2017, 01:59 PM)DevOma Wrote: Are you working in database or file mode? I can try to reproduce... Which version you are using? I can remember that we fixed an issue with overriding settings in Default connection properties...

I'm not very familiar with the program yet but I was told we use database mode. The Version is ASG 2016 9.0.5266.1.
I think this issue was fixed with Release 2017 - this should be a known bug of version 2016.
Regards/Gruss
Oliver