Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Domain is not listed, ASGRD2016, 2017
Hi fellas.

We've a problem with our ASGRD, we used to login with Domain Credentials but the application won't list the domain (se the picture)
The server is joined to a domain.

This worked before but not anymore, do any of you have or had this problem? And how to fix it?
I tried to uninstall the program and install it again but the problem won't solve.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Regards / Hälsningar,
Rashid
How is the user logged in to the windows machine where you running ASGRD? You should see the users domain and all trusted domains too...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(21-06-2017, 12:57 PM)DevOma Wrote: How is the used logged in to the windows machine where you running ASGRD? You should see the users domain and all trusted domains too...

Hi,

What do you mean?

I logged the machine with a Domain account. Even if i login with local accounts, it's the same.

This works with Windows Server 2008/2012 but not Windows Server 2016. Se attached pic named: ASGRD2.PNG

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Regards / Hälsningar,
Rashid
Which version of ASGRD are you using? If you log in to your machine (Windows login) with a domain account it should work - I tried myself on a W2K16 machine without any problems
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(21-06-2017, 01:06 PM)DevOma Wrote: Which version of ASGRD are you using? If you log in to your machine (Windows login) with a domain account it should work - I tried myself on a W2K16 machine without any problems
I'm using version 9.0.5306.0
I even tried ASGRD2017 with the same problem. It works when using other winsows versions than server 2016
Regards / Hälsningar,
Rashid
Currently I have no idea why it should not work on W2K16 (it is working for me on different machines and I know a lot of customers who are also working on W2K16) - just to be sure - your W2K16 machine is joined to a domain and in Windows Logon you also use a domain user to log into this machine...

Any error logs in Windows Application Event Log? Did you try only on one machine with W2K16 or more? Any special security restrictions on this machine?
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(21-06-2017, 02:50 PM)DevOma Wrote: Currently I have no idea why it should not work on W2K16 (it is working for me on different machines and I know a lot of customers who are also working on W2K16) - just to be sure - your W2K16 machine is joined to a domain and in Windows Logon you also use a domain user to log into this machine...

Any error logs in Windows Application Event Log? Did you try only on one machine with W2K16 or more? Any special security restrictions on this machine?

I don't think we have some sec rules on the server, but i want to create a new server and install the program just to see if it works better, can i use the same licens?
Right now we have Company Conutry License.
Regards / Hälsningar,
Rashid
Yes of course - you can use your license
Regards/Gruss
Oliver