Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Licenses do we have
I am in a very large organization and need to find out if we have multiple licenses for VisionApp under our organization and or perhaps different departments and if so - how many.
My team is currently using a Company Country License visionapp Remote Desktop 2012  (7.1.3712.0) with no Expiration date.
Would like to know if it can be upgraded to a more recent version or would we have to repurchase or does our organization have additional licenses for the product?
Organization names we go under: AHS Information Services or Adventist Health Information Services or Adventist Health IT or Florida Hospital.
Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry ! Please email us directly to asg.rd@asg.com and send us your license so we can try to research. Because it seems you bought over a reseller and not directly in the shop. Could just find a smaller license from 2008-2011. We then can make you an offer for an upgrade with a good discount ;-)

best regards,
Michael
best regards,
Michael -- michael.scholz@asg.com --
(27-06-2017, 12:32 PM)Michael Scholz Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry ! Please email us directly to asg.rd@asg.com and send us your license so we can try to research. Because it seems you bought over a reseller and not directly in the shop. Could just find a smaller license from 2008-2011. We then can make you an offer for an upgrade with a good discount ;-)

best regards,
Michael

I sent an email with that information to the email you indicated but in the meantime, if we are currently running 2012 - can you outline any advancements/enhancements or reasons to upgrade?

Thanks!
Hi and thanks for sending the mail !

Regarding the improvements I would recommend reading the changes in the "News & Updates" section because there are many improvements that I can't list here. Some examples: the complete code has been redesigned to support better and faster implementation of new features. The security concept has been improved in many ways. The database structure has been changed and optimized internally. Ther is now offline mode & syncing , personalizing objects, PowerShell API and last but not least : only the actual version is the supported version that receives fixes and updates. But there are many more things and these are just the things I have in my mind ;-)
Best regards,
Michael
best regards,
Michael -- michael.scholz@asg.com --