Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Login with Integrated User uses wrong domain
I recently had to use the Windows 10 "Reset this PC" recovery option, choosing "Keep my files", in order to resolve an issue I was having unrelated to Remote Desktop.  

After I reinstalled Remote Desktop, I'm having issues logging into our environment.  When I login choosing Windows Account, and Integrated checked, it logs me with the wrong user.  

Instead of user@domain.com, it logs me in as user@computername.domain.local.

If I login with Windows Account and uncheck Integrated, then type user@domain.com and password it associates me with the right user.

One other thing I've noticed, the only domain that shows up in the drop down, with Integrated unchecked is the computername(local).  It shows two other domains on other workstations that are working.

Windows 10, 16257
ASG-RD 2017 Patch 1 - 10.1.5630.1

Note, I've tried the 64 bit one with the same result.
I just noticed another thread with the same problem.  

http://forum.asg-rd.com/showthread.php?tid=10435
Perhaps you didn't join your workstation to your domain? Perhaps you need to remove and join again your account and the workstation itself to repair it...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(23-08-2017, 09:22 AM)DevOma Wrote: Perhaps you didn't join your workstation to your domain? Perhaps you need to remove and join again your account and the workstation itself to repair it...

That didn't resolve it either.

Ended up doing a clean install of Windows, and the problem didn't follow.  I didn't go back to the Fast ring though, only 1703 - Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.15063.0