Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VNC - unhandled exception
Question 
Hello,

I have last version of the Remote Desktop software (11.0.5865).

I have configured VNC connection but i have the "unhandled error" error message (print screen attached) every time i start the connection.

I have tried a lot configuration but the result is the same.

Can i check something or it is a bug?

Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try the Components check - there is a "Fix" button you should try to run - but start ASGRD as Administrator!
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(29-01-2018, 07:57 PM)DevOma Wrote: Try the Components check - there is a "Fix" button you should try to run - but start ASGRD as Administrator!

It works !

Another question: Is it possible to configure VNC connection to use Ultravnc user/password authentication?

Thank you
Yes should be!
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(31-01-2018, 05:12 PM)DevOma Wrote: Yes should be!

I have configured VNC but it always ask to me password without User.

Can you tell me a link where is the "how to" documentation about to configure VNC connection with UltraVNC using windows authentication?

Thanks
Just assign some credentials to your connection object, select protocol VNC and configure your VNC settings -there is no special configuration and so no how to for this

Do you have Role "Credentials" activated and have some creds assigned???
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(31-01-2018, 06:36 PM)DevOma Wrote: Just assign some credentials to your connection object, select protocol VNC and configure your VNC settings  -there is no special configuration and so no how to for this

Do you have Role "Credentials" activated and have some creds assigned???

I tried with a computer with 1.2.1.2 version of Ultravnc and this works fine.

Probably the first computer that I have tried don't work because it have a very old version of ultravnc server (1.0.0.0 on XP)

Thank a lot