Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RDP Logoff Problem
Hello,

I'm using ASG RD 2018.
When using the RDP button and choosing "Log off current user" – nothing happens. What should I do to make it work?
RDP->Send Ctrl-Alt-Del is working just fine.

Thanks,
Tomer Ofir
Log off is only working if the session of this user can be browsed - you can see that if you try "Refresh sesions" - if the sessions can be browsed they will be displayed under the current connection object
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(14-02-2018, 01:30 PM)DevOma Wrote: Log off is only working if the session of this user can be browsed - you can see that if you try "Refresh sesions" - if the sessions can be browsed they will be displayed under the current connection object

What do you mean - "session that can be browsed" ?
How can I make the session to be browsed?
Just use cmd.exe and try to query the session information with your user

query user /server:%computername%

If the sessions are displayed you should be also able to use log off - if not you do have the permission to query it from the remote machine
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(14-02-2018, 03:30 PM)DevOma Wrote: Just use cmd.exe and try to query the session information with your user

query user /server:%computername%

If the sessions are displayed you should be also able to use log off - if not you do have the permission to query it from the remote machine
if i open cmd on my workstation where the ASGRD is running then my logged on user does not have permissions to the server.
But, if i run the cmd using run as adminuser than I get the user information.
but still the log off feature does not work.
Did you start ASGRD also "As Administrator"?
Regards/Gruss
Oliver