Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASG 2018 - KeePass for Pleasant Password server
We're running Pleasant Password Server and using KeePass for Pleasant Password Server client.
Is there integration between ASG 2018 and KeePass for Pleasant Password Server?
Pleasant Password Server being the backend & KeePass for Pleasant Password Server being the frontend client.

Thanks
I don't know - we didn't evaluate it but we will do in the next days/weeks
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Hello,
is there any news about an integration between ASG and Pleasant Password Server?

Regards
For the next Patch there will be no additional Password Management system integrated - but then we will continue to add some more...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Hello,

Any news on integration between Pleasant Password Server and ASG?
Will be integrated in the next patch...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
can you give us an estimated time of arrival of said next version? Just a ballpark guess (month). Smile
thanks!
Will be released today :-)
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
We found an error that we need to fix - so I hope we can publish the version tomorrow
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
We have the problem that just the subfolders directly under root are getting created, everything below not.
Is that maybe the mentioned bug?

It would great if you could also implement the twofactor authentication for a sync.
Right now we would need to use a adminuser who does not have two factor configured, but has also too many permission in Pleasant.
Normal users have two factor configured.

-> Sync now -> Asks for token for the user -> Sync
Ok, we will check that and try to implement TwoFactorAuth too - you might get a private build to test again in a few days...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(10-08-2018, 09:21 AM)DevOma Wrote: Ok, we will check that and try to implement TwoFactorAuth too - you might get a private build to test again in a few days...

Thanks! That would be amazing.
Short status update - the bug with only syncing objects from first level folder is fixed - currently I wait for an answer from PleasantSolutions for a testing license - because with my license I can't configure TFA - hopefully we will get a license shortly...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(08-08-2018, 03:20 PM)DevOma Wrote: We found an error that we need to fix - so I hope we can publish the version tomorrow

we are waiting for you....
Yes - I had to wait some days for an answer of PleasantSolutions - it is implemented and then we run into a problem with our Build-Server - I think you can get the private fix today :-)
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Great! I'm also looking forward to it.