Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASG API
Several years ago I raised the question to see if there was an API for ASG and was told at the time that this was in the planning and there would be one available.

I would like to know if the API has been developed or is there a mechanism for invoking connections outside of the application and also to extract connection logs to show when connections are made and to whom.

Thanks
There is a Powershell-API to access the data of ASGRD
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Morning Oliver, thank you for the quick response.

I can see from the commands in the documentation that I can extract the logs out using Powershell and export them if required, however what I am also looking to do is connect to ASG from our CRM Ticketing system and invoke customer connections using the connections/credentials in ASG, and then also pull in the connection logs for that session as proof of the connection into the support ticket in the ticketing system that from where the connection was called, can you advised if this is possible either through Powershell or some other means as I cannot see this functionality in either the command line options or the Powershell CMDlets.

Regards
Clayton.
No it's not possible to invoke "Connect" to any objects in ASG-RD from outside the application - the API is currently only designed to access the data from an environment
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Thank you Oliver, I suspected as much. Do you think that this functionality will ever be introduced, do you have this on the current roadmap for the product and the API or is this just the way it is and is no likely to change.

Clayton
Yes it is on the list but I can't tell you a date - I know some customers would like to see this functionality...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver