Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User has no access
Hello everyone,

when I try to login with my given account I'll get an message The used account has no permissions to start the program. Please contact your administrator.
When I press Ok another message appears User with name 'xxxxxxx' and SID xxx... has no access to login.
(Pictures are attached)

I have found some other Threads who have the same problem, for example:

https://remotedesktop.rocketsoftware.com...m#pid48947

I have checked with my collegue if there are some missing permissions on my account but all the permissions are the same to those accounts who already exist and work.
I would like to know what these commands do/mean and when I let my collegue execute these commands will there maybe some problems with the other accounts?

Thank you very much!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The SQL command you found in other thread is to reset "Settings=>Permissions" - so Permissions are disabled afterwards! All other users will be Administrators until you activate it again.

Do you configure your permission groups with "single accounts" or "Active Directory Groups"? if it is single account you could remove and add again?!? If it is by group you could try to add it also for the specific account
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Thanks for your reply!

Solution:

Had to login as the Admin then go to "Tools" --> "Security Groups" and assign the desired user.
(Picture attached)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)