Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to obtain License file
Hi,

We have ordered last week a renewal for our ASG Remote Desktop. This was done by our software vendor (SoftwareOne).
Yesterday we received a confirmation, with a link to download ASG Remote Desktop, but whitout License file.
When I asked our software vendor, he redirected me to your support which redirected me to the ASG Online shop, where I'm not able to sign in (I think I don't have a login, tried to send a reset-PW mail to my mailaddress, but don't receive anything).
How can I obtain the license file? I can provide our Order Reference.

Best regards,

Marco
Hi Marco,
please respond in a private message or write directyl to my mailadress (below) and provide you purchase order number so I can have a look whats going on here and help asap.
Thanks and best regards,
Michael
best regards,
Michael -- michael.scholz@asg.com --
Hi Marco,

just received you PM and tried to answer you, but unfortunately you have disabelt private messaging. So I can't answer. Can you provide me your email adress by PM then I will answer directly by mail or just enable PM messaging. Thanks and best regards,
Michael
best regards,
Michael -- michael.scholz@asg.com --
(14-06-2018, 09:57 AM)Michael Scholz Wrote: Hi Marco,

just received you PM and tried to answer you, but unfortunately you have disabelt private messaging. So I can't answer. Can you provide me your email adress by PM then I will answer directly by mail or just enable PM messaging. Thanks and best regards,
Michael

Hi Michael,

I have sent you a PM with my personal email address.

Best regards,

Marco