Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Full screen actually is full screnn (G)
Hi,

I have been using the old vrd for exactly this feature of fullscreen with local taskbar and I heavily pushed to buy the new vrd. We got a global license and now I am fed up using it again since this function does not work.

What is the actual status of this feature, I did not understand if it has been implemented or if it is going to be back again.

Just recently patch 3 came out of vrd 2010 but I haven't noticed any change.

Please reenable that mode.

Regards,

Patrick
patrick.weichmann Wrote:Hi,

I have been using the old vrd for exactly this feature of fullscreen with local taskbar and I heavily pushed to buy the new vrd. We got a global license and now I am fed up using it again since this function does not work.

What is the actual status of this feature, I did not understand if it has been implemented or if it is going to be back again.

Regards,

Patrick

Status is, its working like a charm, since the first release of VRD 2010 R2!

Go to: Tools -> Options -> Connections -> tick "Show local taskbar when using fullscreen connections"
Hi,

Thanks a lot. This is the best. Thanks again.

nOrphf Wrote:
patrick.weichmann Wrote:Hi,

Regards,

Patrick

Status is, its working like a charm, since the first release of VRD 2010 R2!

Go to: Tools -> Options -> Connections -> tick "Show local taskbar when using fullscreen connections"
Hi,

I just installed 2010 R2 with Patch 3 and found that there is still no option to make the taskbar visible in fullscreen mode.
11 month ago Your collegua said: "Just implemented for the next version - will be optional to hide or show the local taskbar...".
I can't find that optional setting. Where did You hide it?

Kind regards from germany
Hans
Read one posting above

Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Great, thank You! I didn't find this option in the german language though I am a german :-)))

Best wishes, Hans