Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Able to drag connection position vs. move up
When I try to drag a connection on the tree to a new position - it is not allowed. Only way is to right click and hit the Move Up option. In a tree folder with many connections - this takes a long time with a lot of clicks. Would be nice just to drag it.
It is a bit tricky, but it works also with drag and drop.
Grüße/Regards

Thomas
Thomas Hertwig Wrote:It is a bit tricky, but it works also with drag and drop.

Thomas - so you are saying it does work or that a future one will? I was going thru the help file and noticed my help file is not working (as I was searching for drag/drop in the tree view) - the right side of the display in the help is blank. Odd. I will have to try this on another PC.
It should work with the actual version.
Grüße/Regards

Thomas
Thomas Hertwig Wrote:It should work with the actual version.

Hmmm...tried it on another PC- it is not working. I am referring to dragging connection position within the same folder - not moving to another folder in case you were referring to that (which does work).

Sorry for the confusion.
Within a folder you can change the sort order of the objects by using ctrl+"+" (for down) or ctrl+"-" (for up). But do not use the numreic keyboard. And make sure that for the folder you would like to resort the option Sort alphabetically has been switched off.
Grüße/Regards

Thomas
Thomas Hertwig Wrote:Within a folder you can change the sort order of the objects by using ctrl+"+" (for down) or ctrl+"-" (for up). But do not use the numreic keyboard. And make sure that for the folder you would like to resort the option Sort alphabetically has been switched off.

Ok- that works using the keyboard. Future request would be to allow the mouse to be able to drag it in position. Remembering to use CTRL+ or - is more difficult when the natural process of mouse pick/drag is a normal method assumed to work. Especially when used so infrequently.

In any case, I have what I need...thanks. Smile