Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panel Option in vRD 2010 (G)
Hi,
i'm using hard mRemote to manage all my servers. I have multiple customer and I'm using Hard the Panel Option into mRemote.
With this I can group my connection by customer, so i can work on multiple customer in the same time.
I can't find this option into vRD.
Can you explain me if this option still exist or if you can implement it?
I attach a screenshoot to make you understand better.

Many Thanks for your answers.

PS I tried to import a CSV generated by mRemote 1.50 into vRD 2009 and 2010 but i got an error importing.
There is some particular steps to do?

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

this feature is already on the roadmap and will be available with one of the future versions of visionapp Remote Desktop.

Furthermore it is not possible to use a CSV coming from mRemote in vRD. The way how to use the data of mRemote in vRD is described in the online help chapter "mRemote to vRD 2010".
Grüße/Regards

Thomas
i need that feature too, it is already in the newest release?
I need panel function too.
I'm an infra admin of the company, managing more than 100 servers. When using MRemote, I put the servers into some folder, meanwhile, in some groups that using different panel name, so I could easily identify them when open lots of remote windows by the panel.

Hope panel function could be back soon. Thanks.
Actually, I register my ID only for request panel function..... Smile
Planned to post a new topic but since I searched this forum and found one, I just reply it.
HI,
after a couple of year and a couple of version (now I'm using vrd 2012), i would like to know if you have a roadmap for this feature and a estimate date.

Thanks
UP!
Any Answers?
UP!
Any news? in wich target release will be added this funcion?
Thanks
Up!
Any news about the panel feature?