Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] vRD 2k10 R2 is babyblue!
Hi all,

Just installed the recently released vRD 2k10 R2 and it feels slick and smooth. I like it!

Now, it's babyblue?! Rolleyes

Since I see vRD seems to have adopted sort of a MS Office-theme I can't but wonder, where do I change the colour theme to either silver or black (as is standard in MS Office 2007), or something else than this hideous baby-blue "disaster"?

Thanks in advance!

PS. Don't you just love it when the user's only complaint is the colour of the program? :D DS.
Sorry, but you can't change the color-scheme - I put it on the feature list...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Please create this feature to be able to change the color-scheme as fast as possible... this babyblue is horrible :-)

Thanks

DevOma Wrote:Sorry, but you can't change the color-scheme - I put it on the feature list...
DevOma Wrote:Sorry, but you can't change the color-scheme - I put it on the feature list...

Danke schön! I appreciate that. :D

ako Wrote:Please create this feature to be able to change the color-scheme as fast as possible... this babyblue is horrible :-)

It's not only me then... Wink
Wink 
Hi DEVs,

good work so far, but this Color-Theme ist an absolute NoGo, the people around me are laughing themselves silly and cancer is sprawling my eyes Wink

Please let me choose the Color or at least a theme.

Should be changed as soon as possible.

Love the new theme-chooser in vRD 2k11! Thanks guys!