Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto-Acknowledge Legal Disclaimers in RDP (G)
Our security auditor requires that each of our systems automatically display a legal disclaimer. The group policy settings for this are:

Interactive logon: Message title for users attempting to log on
Interactive logon: Message text for users attempting to log on

What that means is that every time we establish an RDP connection to our servers we have to click "OK" to this acknowledgement before visionapp will automatically log us in.

I would be nice if visionapp could auto-acknowledge this disclaimer. I believe all that would be neccessary is to send the "enter" key before sending the login credentials to dismiss the warning.

Thanks
Brad
This is already on our feature list, but is not that easy to implement.
Grüße/Regards

Thomas
Has this feature been added to the VisionApp yet?
(04-11-2011, 06:04 PM)denomales Wrote: Has this feature been added to the VisionApp yet?

Not yet.
Grüße/Regards

Thomas
(22-11-2011, 12:30 PM)TCH Wrote:
(04-11-2011, 06:04 PM)denomales Wrote: Has this feature been added to the VisionApp yet?

Not yet.

Just checking back to see if this feature has been added to VisionApp, or if someone knows an alternative method for doing this.
(22-11-2011, 12:30 PM)TCH Wrote:

Not yet.

It's been a year so I'm checking to see if this feature has been added to VisionApp, or if someone knows an alternative method for doing this.
Any idea if this has been added to VRD?
This request has been around for a LONG time.. no one else seems to be able to solve the issue.. us there a delivery date or an expected version?

I am willing to test again for you..
I have 7 monitors and widows 7 & 8 bootable on them... I connect to over 100 hosts many of which have the legal disclaimer with the OK button BEFORE LOGIN.

Please let me know if I can help.

-Ken