Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Favoriten
Hallo,

wir haben mehrere hundert Verbindungs-Einträge in einer komplexen Ordner Struktur. Da wir eine zentrale DB haben (finde ich auch sinnvoll) kann auch jeder alle Einträge einsehen. Aber nicht jeder Eintrag interessiert jeden und somit hat jedes Team viel Overhead. Toll wäre eine komplette Ansicht und eine Favoriten Ansicht, bei der nur die Verbindungen angezeigt werden, die ich vorher als Favorit definiert habe. Eine zweite Liste würde ich nur ungerne Pflegen.
In der Tat, das Anlegen von Favoriten wäre Wünschenswert.
Ist dieses Feature bereits evaluiert oder gegebenenfalls sogar geplant?
Wir werden diese Woche unsere Rollout- Phase beenden und verfügen momentan über 600+ (Tendenz stark steigend) Elemente, weshalb die Frage nach Favoriten immer häufiger von Endanwendern aufkommt.
Yes please, we have hundreds of servers and would love favorites.

Thanks
Another vote for favorites (for each user).
I have registered purely so I can add a vote to the creation of a favorites feature. Given this was first mooted in 2009 i think, this would be considered a glacial development life cycle.

Also a change to the way the find feature works would be good. Currently the search window appears on the bottom of the page and then if you open one of the search results the window is reduced in size. The search window and results should not affect the window size of the server then selected.

That was a bit long winded but I hope you understand what I mean.
+1 for me.

Furthermore, it's possible to use Public and Private Credentials.
So I think a nice feature would be to have Public and Private Connections, and that it would be possible to create Links to Public Connections inside Private connections, which would result in having favorites :-)
+5 (we are with 5 users hehe)

We also have a lot of servers but everybody has it own small list of favorites they use frequently... It would be great to have a favorite list. From my point of view it could be best placed in the left pane, where now all the connection are. And then you can choose which view you want (just like outlook has folder view, calendar view, mail view etc). You use this now with one icon, i would love to see a favorite icon and create my personal favorite list. It would be a huge enhancement !!
+1

um das Thema Favoriten zu erweitern, wäre eine dynamische TOP5 oder TOP10 der genutzen Verbindungen ein tolles Feature, das macht vor allem Sinn, wenn man in Projekten od. ähnlichem temporär vermehrt an verschiedenen Servern arbeitet, dann müsste man nicht noch zusätzlich FavoritenEinträge ändern.
Favorite would be a very nice option, just right click on an existing connection and select "add to favorite".
+1
Supporting this feature request
+1
Wäre ein sehr nützliches Feature wenn es eine Favoritenliste gibt, in der die Benutzer persönliche Strukturen pflegen können.
+1, please!