Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FEATURE REQUEST] Tagged, MasterTab = connection grouping
Hello Thomas Hertwig!

I asked for it, and others do as well as I figured out they have to handle a lot of connections like I do!!!

Master Tabs (ID 4888)
Feature Request - Tab Groups (G)
[Feature request] Tagging like Terminals does (G) ...moi ;-)

Please could you do something helping us get this included, have a look at Codeplex - Terminals, where this "tagging feature" is included - it really would make vRD more perfect, and it is not a shame to adopt things instead of always inventing them - in my understanding(!) ;-) May you simple give a contribution to the Terminals developer(s) and ask to include it in your product(why not?)

Best regards,
Stefan.
I have to second this. My company was using mRemote, and now we're using mRemoteNG, and I've been looking at recommending that we purchase vRD, but this feature would be REQUIRED for us to make that jump.

Thanks!

Josh

SSt1at Wrote:Hello Thomas Hertwig!

I asked for it, and others do as well as I figured out they have to handle a lot of connections like I do!!!

Master Tabs (ID 4888)
Feature Request - Tab Groups (G)
[Feature request] Tagging like Terminals does (G) ...moi ;-)

Please could you do something helping us get this included, have a look at Codeplex - Terminals, where this "tagging feature" is included - it really would make vRD more perfect, and it is not a shame to adopt things instead of always inventing them - in my understanding(!) ;-) May you simple give a contribution to the Terminals developer(s) and ask to include it in your product(why not?)

Best regards,
Stefan.
This feature would help us very much also.
We would like to quickly find all server with a specific role at our clients sites.
Any chance this will be considered for implementation?
I agree. The ability to assign tags to connections would be great. It would also be nice to have folders for each tag as well as custom combinations of tags.

Thank you
Are there no one from ASG / visionapp that want to comment on these suggestions?