Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pin/unpin
Í'm looking for a function In VisionApp Remote Destop 2011 to let the window stay in "pinmode". This way it is always show that the open window is an Remote Desktop window.
Now I have set this pin function manualy every time.
Is there a way to make this default on all windows?
Where do you want to pin a window? And when it should be pinned? On every new "Connect" of a connection? On restart of the app? Give me some more details...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
DevOma Wrote:Where do you want to pin a window? And when it should be pinned? On every new "Connect" of a connection? On restart of the app? Give me some more details...

After the connection is made in an full screen window, there is an icon pjn/unpin. The upin-function is mend to indicate that a remote-session is open.

I like to set this option to default.
So every session must have this indication.
I hope this information is more clear.
Ok, I understand "pin" now - I will put it on the feature list
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
DevOma Wrote:Ok, I understand "pin" now - I will put it on the feature list

Thank you, this will be a good feature!
Would it be ok for your if there is "one global setting" per user how full screen windows start (with connection bar pinned or not) - because else we need to store this information per connection / per user - that would be more effort to implement
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Oh - I have found this option - it already implemented - Tools=>Options=>Connections=>Pin connection bar in full screen
Regards/Gruss
Oliver