Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[SOLVED] Hotkey Support in the Search Window
It is possible to open the search window via hotkey but not to use the "go to" or "connect" functionality without the mouse.
Please add keyboard support!
It's on my list...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Hello,

i've just installed vRD 2012, but i cannot find anything about this hotkey.

What happend to this hotkey?
I'm sorry about that - fixed it now for the upcoming patch - will be provided in this week
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Hallo,

wo kann ich diesen Patch finden?

LG
Jürgen
http://forum.visionapp.de/showthread.php?tid=6362
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
My original question is still not solved.
At least I could not find a shortcut key for opening connections from the search result list.
I'm sorry - didn't check my implementation during testing - I missed the shortcut for the "Connect" button - fixed it yet, will be available soon
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(07-05-2012, 11:30 AM)DevOma Wrote: I'm sorry - didn't check my implementation during testing - I missed the shortcut for the "Connect" button - fixed it yet, will be available soon

When is soon ?
Is there a link where one can find the latest version?
News&Updates in vRD - a thread in the forum

Will be available in some days - perhaps this week
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(05-06-2012, 09:31 AM)DevOma Wrote: News&Updates in vRD - a thread in the forum

Last time when I used the menu (befor P2) it showed me that I used the latest version but that was not the case..
(Maybe because of a prerelease of P2??)
(05-06-2012, 09:31 AM)DevOma Wrote: News&Updates in vRD - a thread in the forum

Hi,

unfortunately the new version (7.1.3807.0) still has no support for a hot key (connect) in the list.

So it was forgotten two times. Might it be possible that it will be included in the next release P4 ??
It is implemented - but it is the same hotkey like "News & Updates" and "New" from the toolbar - in German it works, in English not - I changed it again to shortcut "C" and tested it - will be in the next version
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(13-06-2012, 10:38 AM)DevOma Wrote: It is implemented - but it is the same hotkey like "News & Updates" and "New" from the toolbar - in German it works, in English not - I changed it again to shortcut "C" and tested it - will be in the next version

Even for the german version:
What is the hotkey? It is neither documented in the help nor visible in the Menu.
Have a look at the picture - the underlined chars are the hotkeys - so you have to press ALT+ - but ALT+N is opening "News & Updates" - shortcuts will never be in the help file documented

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Regards/Gruss
Oliver