Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Maintain tab order
Hi,

I would highly appreciate a feature that maintains the order of all opened tabs in the tab bar even after several tabs have been temporary moved out
to work with them in fullscreen for example.

The reason behind this is that if you leave your remote vRD open for a long time you get pretty much used to the tab order and get's very annoying if you have to bring a tab back into order after you have just shortly switched to fullscreen.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Thanks!
I second. Similar to http://forum.visionapp.de/showthread.php?tid=2940.
(14-10-2011, 09:13 AM)drlandau Wrote: I second. Similar to http://forum.visionapp.de/showthread.php?tid=2940.

From my point of view it's not the same but I agree that both features would complement one another.
Unfortunately there was no response from Visionapp so far.
Could you please comment if this feature makes sense from your point of view and if it will make it to the feature list.
Thank you!
We miss this feature.
ASG / visionapp Support, at least please reply that you have read and if it will be considered or not.

Thanks Smile
HI,

Fetaures makes sense, of course.
We will evaluate and then decide if and when this will be considered.
Grüße/Regards

Thomas
Any update on your evaluation status?
Thanks!
Hi,

any update on this?
Will this feature be implemented in on the next releases?
Any update on this during the last 3 month?
Is there some kind of roadmap available for users to get an overview which features will be implemented in the coming releases?
ASG please comment on your evaluation status of this feature.
We haven't heard anything here for more than 7 month!!!
I think this request is still valid. I would like sessions to snap back in the same tab order as it were when moved to separate window.
Forget it, I think they have dropped this forum, at least all the old suggestions...