Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ASG-Remote Desktop 2012: Frequently Asked Questions
Exclamation 
I have a valid subscription of ASG-Remote Desktop (or visionapp Remote Desktop). How can I upgrade my version to ASG-Remote Desktop 2012?
ASG-Remote Desktop 2012 comes with a one year subscription included. Please note that the "additional subscriptions" will no longer be available. However, if you currently have a license with a valid subscription, you can upgrade to the new version for FREE. Just download ASG-Remote Desktop 2012 and import your valid license file into the new version directly. Download new version here: http://www.visionapp.com/de/deutschland/...nload.html
I have a valid subscription of ASG-Remote Desktop (or visionapp Remote Desktop). How can I extend my valid subscription for one more year?
If you have a valid subscription of ASG-Remote Desktop and want to renew your current valid subscriptions for one year, you will be granted a 50 percent discount on new prices - and you will get new updates and versions for free. Visit our online shop here: https://visionapp.asknet.com/cgi-bin/show/show/ml=DE
How can I check if my subscription is still valid?
Please navigate in ASG-Remote Desktop to ?|Info.
How do I get the discount for my subscription renewal?
Log in to the web shop with the same account you have used for your initial purchase. If the subscription is still valid you will see the discount prices.
I am a reseller for visionapp Remote Desktop or ASG-Remote Desktop. How can I get the discounted prices for customers with valid subscription?
Log in to the web shop with your standard account and you will be able to get the discounted prices for your customers.
Will I be notified before my subscription expires?
Yes, you will receive several reminder e-mails to renew your subscription before the expiration date. These emails will provide a link which you can use to log in to the web shop directly.
What happens if I want to renew my subscription after it has expired?
You will have to purchase a new license for the full list price.
Will I be charged automatically for the subscription renewal?
If you initially purchased visionapp Remote Desktop or ASG-Remote Desktop using a billing method which supports auto-billing, you will be charged automatically in the future.
Am I eligible of backdating my susbcrption that has expired?
Within 4 weeks after the end of the subscription you are eligible of renewing. After this point in time a complete new license needs to be acquired.
Grüße/Regards

Thomas