Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New license purchase currency
Hi There,

I've been using VisionApp/ASG Remote Desktop since 2008 and remain a huge fan.

I'm in the process of buying a new license and don't get the option to choose which currency I'm billed in. With Exchange rates currently, $113 USD equates to nearly $140 AUD (Australian Dollars), while both the EU and GBP options roughtly equate to $115 AUD. Is it possible to allow currency selection in the checkout?

Also, the web shop is still showing vRD 2012, time for a refresh!

Finally, any discount codes for us long term supporters? :-)

Thanks,
Tim
I'd also like to know this!

if I purchase now will we get 2015 licenses?
Any updates on this? I'm trying to give you my money here!!!
Hi - thanks for both your interest ! We are indeed in the process of refreshing our Webshop soon but this needs a bit more time - but don't worry: every purchase now gives you the right to use ASG-RD 2015 ! And as a long-term user and supporter we will give you a 50% rebate to the product. Just check both of your inboxes here in the forum and you will find a coupon-code that you can use in the shop.
Regarding currency selection: that's not a thing I have to deal with.. but I will forward this enquiry and if not possible right now ( I'm not sure ) maybe we can provide that in the future.

Hope that helpes ;-)
Best regards,
Michael
best regards,
Michael -- michael.scholz@asg.com --
@CaptainDave: I sent you a mail containing the coupon to your private mailadress because you disabelt receiving mails in the forum ;-) Hope that is okay.
Best regrads,
Michael
best regards,
Thanks Michael
Hi Michael,

I sent you a PM, but also would like to publicly thank you as well Smile

Tim
Hi Michael,

We are a long time user as well. We used to run a named licence, until our company was bought out and we went onto the Parent companies Licence. We are now splitting off and will need to purchase a new Licence. Would it be possible to receive that coupon code you gave to others?

Thanks

Anthony.
(01-12-2014, 12:28 PM)Michael Scholz Wrote: And as a long-term user and supporter we will give you a 50% rebate to the product.

Hi, my company has also been using VisionApp for many years (since version 2009). Could you please send me a coupon code for the webshop as well?
There seems to be some interest in coupons I think... ;-) So I will contact anyone here - if not happened - by PM and then we can proceed.
Thanks for you support ! Best regards,
Michael
best regards,