Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not able to use logbook for specific connection
Hi,

we use logbook actively in the 2012 version to log changes related to each connection, and we need this to work before we upgrade.

When I click the logbook button it opens logbook and "Current Item" shows "Credentials" instead of the connection I had active.

The only way to open logbook related to a connection seems to be marking it in the navigation pane - which we never use (we have 1000 servers and always use search). Logbook should open the connection you actually have active.

And: the logbook should be possible to keep below the rdp-window like before, showing logbook for your active connection as you switch between them.

We are eager to purchase a new license and upgrade as soon as these things are fixed. Do you have an estimate for when it could be solved?

Sorry, changed a setting for "Select connected tab when selecting tree view item" solved the first problem. Only the issue with keeping the logbook below the active window remains.
Ok, but I do not understand why you can't have the logbook under your connections - you can dock this window (like in 2012 version) everywhere
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Yes. You're absolutely right. Forget this whole thread.