Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSV import not working with ASG2015 in a remote DB environment
Exclamation 
I was running 2012, I just installed 2015. 2012 is running in regular file mode, no DB.
I have setup the ASG2015's environment in a DB (Windows server 2012 R2) running on a remote server.

Here is what I did:
1. Export connections as CSV from ASG2012
2. Import connections from that CSV in ASG2015
3. ASG2015 says "Import operation executed successfully" but nothing appears under connections.

I have tried unchecking "Overwrite existing data", that does not help. In fact I have no connections setup in ASG2015.

I have also tried "Import data and ignore existing objects". Still nothing gets imported.

HELP!

Interesting thing:
I am having this problem at my workstation at workplace.
When I did the same thing at home, it worked. The only difference is that at my home workstation I used the DB which is included with ASG (no remote DB)
The format of csv has changed

Please try to migrate your data first to 2015 by creating a new file environment - then File=>Uprade from 2012 - after that you can export your data to csv or to rde-format and import it in your database
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Thanks, that worked fine for me.

(24-02-2015, 12:06 AM)DevOma Wrote: The format of csv has changed

Please try to migrate your data first to 2015 by creating a new file environment - then File=>Uprade from 2012 - after that you can export your data to csv or to rde-format and import it in your database