ASG-RD 2015 - Patch4
Yes, for using ASG-RD 2015 :-)
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
After installing the patch 4, I get the below. Uninstalling all and re-installing from RTM installer does not help. ASG will not start on this PC anymore. I would love to hear suggestions as otherwise I would have to be rebuilding the workstation, just because of that issue.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: asgrd.exe
Problem Signature 02: 8.0.4706.1
Problem Signature 03: 546e5676
Problem Signature 04: CloudAdminDataAccess
Problem Signature 05: 8.0.4706.1
Problem Signature 06: 546e567f
Problem Signature 07: 3e
Problem Signature 08: 10
Problem Signature 09: System.NullReferenceException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=1...cid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
Freeware only allows to open 3 connections at the same time - no database mode, no support, and export/import limitation of 15 objects
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
dimo@grace.com: Did you try to restart your PC and reinstalling the app? Normally those hard crashes are caused through some blocked dll's during install - and when you start the dll's are not correct (version) and the app crashes
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the functionality, but I cannot change multiple Properties at one time, even though the UI implies that I can. Here are the steps:

1. I open Properties for a folder and change the Credentials to a different Default Value.
2. I then highlight all my connections under this folder folder.
3. Right-click and select Properties.
4. Under General Credentials, I select None for Default, and then click on Inherited Values, which then auto populates with the value selected for the parent folder.
5. I then attempt to connect and it tries to use the Default Credentials, which is None.

I have over 100 connections, so I can't go onsey-twosey and update the Properties every time I have a global change. Why does the UI imply that I'm able to make these changes (no errors are presented at any of the steps above) if this is not possible? This is driving me crazy every time we have a change.
MultiEdit is part of Patch5 - planned for end of next week :-)
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(06-03-2015, 11:13 PM)DevOma Wrote: MultiEdit is part of Patch5 - planned for end of next week :-)

Thanks, but it's been a month but no word here regarding patch 5. This is really impacting my ability to be productive when i have to manually update 20-30 (or more) connections individually every time. When can we expect to see the patch?
http://forum.visionapp.com/showthread.php?tid=8919

Patch5 is already available for weeks...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(07-04-2015, 08:20 AM)DevOma Wrote: http://forum.visionapp.com/showthread.php?tid=8919

Patch5 is already available for weeks...

That's great, but there's no note about it in the Patch 4 thread, so there was no way for me to know. Is there a different distribution group where patch updates are shared?
Best way is to enable "Automatic check for updates" - else you can check manually ?=>Check for updates or you have to visit the forum...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver