Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Active Directory Sync with Command Line fails
Hello

We use ASG-RD 2015 (Patch 4) in a database environment and would like to schedule the synchronization of several active directories. The manual synchronization works fine, but when we use the generated command line we get the following error in the log file:

Code:
04.03.2015 10:20: ErrorFehler beim Auslesen des Active Directory. Synchronisation abgebrochen.Fehler beim Auslesen der Anmeldeeinstellungen.---------------------------

bei PlugInSync.Helper.SyncHelper.CreateADSourceStructureList(ActiveDirectoryProperties props, List`1& syncList)

Can anybody help?

Thank you

Simon
Hi,

I have an idea - but did not reproduced it yet...

Did you assign perhaps some private credentials to the sync properties? And then executed it with another user?

I will check the code again (you are the second one with problems in AD sync)...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Must be a problem with assigned credentials - or security is activated and the executing user do not have permissions for the credentials?
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Hello DevOma

Thank you for your quick reply. I use public credentials for the AD sync. i took the same User for the command line as for logging into the application for Manual sync. Manual sync worked, command line didnt work.

Regards

Simon
Ok - will check once more...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Könnt ich mal die generierte Kommandozeile haben? Würde es gerne mal nachstellen, vielleicht ist liegt es ja am AutoLogin?!? Die Parameter können gerne ausgesternt werden, würde nur gerne den Befehl bei mir nachstellen
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
so klappts nicht:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ASG-Remote Desktop 2015\ASGRD.exe" /syncaction:AD /syncid:******** "/syncoutput:c:\temp\sync.txt" "/instance:**********" /loginintegrated:true /loginsubmit

und so auch nicht:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ASG-Remote Desktop 2015\ASGRD.exe" /syncaction:AD /syncid:****** "/syncoutput:c:\temp\sync.txt" "/instance:*****" "/loginusername:******" "/loginpassword:*******" "/logindomain:******" /loginsubmit
Bug gefunden und gefixt - kommt nächste Woche mit Patch5 :-)
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Perfekt, vielen Dank!