Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floating menus gone
Hi

I have made all my Menu's (Administration, Environment and the 3. one) as floting.
But unfortunately they seam to have floated away from me Smile
I can't find them any more. Is there some way to reset the layout?
Or get my menu's back some other way.

Regards Lars
Normally you can use shortcut Ctrl+F9 - but if the menu isn't visible it might not work...

In database mode the following sql script should help (Get your %USERID% from table Users)

DELETE FROM ItemProperties WHERE ItemId = '1BF121C1-EFC4-4851-9407-D652D3B7C5BF' and RolePropertyId = 'AE7C7018-9DE0-4861-B53C-6D7B8AD8836F' and UserId = '%USERID%'

In file mode you have to search for these values (UserId not needed) - XML-tag "PropertiesItemData" - and there must be the ID's from the above sql statement (you should backup your file first :-)) - delete the whole entry of (PropertiesItemData) if you found the matching IDs

I will add a command line option for this for the next patch - might be easier :-)
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(03-07-2015, 12:23 PM)DevOma Wrote: Normally you can use shortcut Ctrl+F9 - but if the menu isn't visible it might not work...

In database mode the following sql script should help (Get your %USERID% from table Users)

DELETE FROM ItemProperties WHERE ItemId = '1BF121C1-EFC4-4851-9407-D652D3B7C5BF' and RolePropertyId = 'AE7C7018-9DE0-4861-B53C-6D7B8AD8836F' and UserId = '%USERID%'

In file mode you have to search for these values (UserId not needed) - XML-tag "PropertiesItemData" - and there must be the ID's from the above sql statement (you should backup your file first :-)) - delete the whole entry of (PropertiesItemData) if you found the matching IDs

I will add a command line option for this for the next patch - might be easier :-)

CTRL+F9 Worked, thanks.