ASG-RD 2015 - Patch10 (Build 8.0.5034.1)
My fault - we fixed that with a private patch (Patch10.1) - I will check to publish this patch as soon as possible - but I will send you the link for the private one via PN
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Hi,

I am using a ASG RD with a SQL database.
Often i see that it has switched from Online mode to Offline mode. It is hard to identify this just looking at the GUI (the database icon is always RED).

Is it possible to have a Green / Red (indicator / bar) to show that it is connected to database?

regards,

Damian
Hi,

I'm getting regular hangs with RD2015, I'm currently on P10 but it has happened on most of the builds.

It looks like it loses a network connection if it is busy and needs to be terminated.

I'm running Windows 10 and the app is in local mode for it's connection settings, although they are stored on a network drive.

Thanks

Jeff
Hi ASG Team,
since wie have Updated we cannot open https:// links

website..... uses an invalid security certificate.
The Certificate is not trusted because no issuer chain was provided.
(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

Thanks for fixing.
BRs
Marius
Do you use IE or GeckoFX as rendering Control - you can specify globally in Settings or on each http Connection - GeckoFx has a known issue with that, but there is no Version available where this is fixed
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Hi Oliver,
Thanks for that info, I have changed it to IE and now it is working again.

BRs
Marius
Hy Oliver,

Me and my colleagues are using ASG RD every- and the whole) day. There is an annoying issue in the three pane when searching a servername; it is not displayed in the tree view when the active selection is on a server with a name later in the alphabet. There is also no scroll bar even when this is needed in the result (after searching in the tree pane).

I have created two screencapture/videos, to show you the issue; you can find this videos here and here

Hope you can fix this issue in a next patch. We are facing this issue every day.

Regards,
Arjen
Hello

I have just upgraded from 2012 to 2015 and am now trying to run any patches on the new 2015 install. Every time I try and patch the product I am being told that the Cloud Admin component cannot install. I have tried various other versions, but still get the same error. Has anyone else got this message? I am not able to patch the install and cant get past the attached error messages.

Thanks

Stefan

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You have to close ASG-RD before you can update the files...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(21-10-2015, 11:22 AM)DevOma Wrote: Did you re-run the 3rd and 4th step of the wizard? For every Folder-Level you Need to re-run once - the optimizier only merge one Folder-Level - so you can boost your Performance perhaps a Little bit more :-) (if you didn' do that before)

So if I have 1000 folders, I need to click EACH one of them and go thru the wizard?

That cant be reasonable for more than 10 folders solutions? Please add include subfolder function to that.

Br, Christian
No you missunderstand - only for each folder level - so if you are using 5 sub folder as hierachy you need to re-run 5 times - because each run will collect all data from each folder level and tries to merge as much data as possible to the parent level...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Hi Oliver,

Since our upgrade to 2015 Patch 10, our engineers do not have access to the 'Ext. Applications..' menu item which right clicking on a host.

I have attached screenshot of error along with security assignments for Users Security Group. Administrators have no problem.

Kind regards,

Richard

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's an object based option in security - that doesn't work correctly and was fixed - Use of "Ext.app"
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Sorry Oliver. I don't understand. How can I fix this issue? I cannot see any permission relating to the use of Ext Applications. is there a new release of the software I cannot see ?
Goto the object where you have configured permissions (folder, connection) - goto Properties dialog => Permissions => Select group "Users" and activate "Use of Ext.App."
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Many thanks Oliver. We upgraded multiple versions and I missed the release notes for 2015 Patch6. Much appreciated.
(04-12-2015, 03:08 PM)hardinxcore Wrote: Hy Oliver,

Me and my colleagues are using ASG RD every- and the whole) day. There is an annoying issue in the three pane when searching a servername; it is not displayed in the tree view when the active selection is on a server with a name later in the alphabet. There is also no scroll bar even when this is needed in the result (after searching in the tree pane).

I have created two screencapture/videos, to show you the issue; you can find this videos here and here

Hope you can fix this issue in a next patch. We are facing this issue every day.

Regards,
Arjen

Hy Oliver, Can you update me on this issue?
Sorry, latest patch was not planned - will improve it right now so it will be in the next one
Regards/Gruss
Oliver