Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random disconnects
I have version 8.0.5091.0 installed. I keep getting disconnected from the desktops, its only for a few seconds but it happens quite reguarly. I dont experience any disconnect if I use MSDTC directly. Is this a known issue?
No known issue - did you configure MSTSC with same options like your connections in ASGRD?
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
I didn't check any options, II'll see what is configured and retest.

MSTDC is using standard options,

The following settings are enabled.
Display Tab
1. Display Configuration = Fill
2. Color = Highest Quality (32 bit)
3. Display connection bar when I use the full screen

Local Resources
1. Printers and Clipboard selected

Experience
1. Detect connection quality automatically
2. persistent bitmap caching
3. reconnect if the connection is dropped

VisionApp
I dont know where to set the values so these must be at default levels.

incidentally I was using visionapp version 2011 and this didnt experience any disconnects
I'm still getting disconnects all the time, I have tried reinstalling the application but this hasn't helped.

Can you post a previous version of visionapp up on an FTP server so I can install that instead please.
Which version do you need?
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
I currently have 8.0.509.1.0, could you give me access to the version before this one please?
http://forum.visionapp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=79

There you can find the last patch versions
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
I would also like to know where you find the opitions in ASG RemoteDesktop like you can set in MSTSC?
Hi...the most of not all settings you mentioned above should be availabel from the main menu "Administration" in the "Default Connection Properties" : there choose the RDP role and you see the items "Connection" + "Experience". Find the options you need there.
Best regards,
Michael

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

best regards,
Michael -- michael.scholz@asg.com --