Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Citrix and ASG RD 2015
I am receiving an error when using Citrix connections in ASG RD 2015.

The message is "[Connection name]:No error"

"Unknown client error 0"

RDP connections work fine.

Using Citrix Receiver 14.3.0.5014. Have tried with Citrix Xenapp 6.5 and 4.5 servers.

I'm connecting fine to 6.5 servers with vrd 2011.

Please help.

Thank you

Dan Cox
Did you compare your ICA specific connection settings to the old ones? We updated the ICA client (and it throws almost the same stupid messages on errors) - but we tested against several XenApp versions and it worked
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Hi Oliver,

The port # and encryption settings are the same as those configured in 2011 (which works fine).

Cheers

Dan
I'm using exactly the same version - and it's working for me. Can you still use version 2011 and it connects? Did you try to change Encryption method to other values?
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
I have the same issue as Dan Cox with citrix receiver 14.4.0.8014
When I install the Citrix Receiver 14.3.100.10 I don't have this issue.
I have to check this - seems that Citrix has changed something :-(
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Any update on this? I've been having the same issue. I'm running the most recent Citrix Receiver for Windows, 4.4.0.8014. Would be nice to be able to use ICA again.
We will update ICA next - will be in the first patch of 2016...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(20-04-2016, 01:26 PM)DevOma Wrote: We will update ICA next - will be in the first patch of 2016...

I'm now running RemoteDesktop 2016 Patch 2 and STILL having this issue. When will this be fixed?
We tried to integrate the last Citrix-Receiver a few weeks ago - but it didn't work either with the newest control from Citrix. The support from Citrix is a mess and you don't get an answer that helps - so we decided to wait for the next version and try again - or you have to downgrade your Citrix-Receiver to 14.3.xxx and it will work also...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver