Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Environment Connect button Greyed out Under Citrix
We are testing 2015 under Citrix. Already using 2012 under the same environment. After creating a new 2015 Db. Then we created the DB environment locally and did the upgrade inside. Upon trying to connect under a citrix launch, the environment manager comes up but the "Connect" button is greyed out.
Here's the 2012 cmd line parameters
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ASG-Remote Desktop 2012\ASGRD72.exe" /passthrough:true /noenv /instance:vRDDb2012
Here's the 2015 cmd line parameters
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ASG-Remote Desktop 2015\ASGRD.exe" /loginintegrated:true /loginsubmit /noenv /instance:ASGRD2015 - But this just exits so used without the loginsubmit
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ASG-Remote Desktop 2015\ASGRD.exe" /loginintegrated:true /noenv /instance:ASGRD2015 which gives us the screen shot attatched.
I think it might be a permissions thing?

Further to this, I then created another enviroment in the Env Manager screen, I can connect to this in that session. But then launching a new ASGRD session gives the greyed out connect button again for both environments

Using Patch-1 version v8.0.4721.0

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Environment Connect button Greyed out Under Citrix - by jesternzl - 08-12-2014, 08:55 PM