Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote Desktop 2010 R2 / Using enablecredsspsupport:i:0 ?
Hi,

I'm using Remote Desktop 2010 R2, and I'd need to be able to support the RDP option "enablecredsspsupport:i:0" (Forcing the connection to skip and NLA & the credentials popup).

Is there a way to do it within R.Desktop 2010 R2 ?

Thanks,
Christophe
I need this support also.

We're looking to purchase, but this feature needs to be supported for some users.

It is implemented in vRD 2011...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(14-12-2011, 11:52 AM)DevOma Wrote: It is implemented in vRD 2011...
I'm using vRD 2011 and haven't found any place where this could be turned on. I'm assuming it may be in the profile.xml or settings.xml, but I'm not sure what to put in.
It is always set to true - and now I see that you want to disable it, right? I'm sorry, my mistake...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(25-01-2012, 10:06 AM)DevOma Wrote: It is always set to true - and now I see that you want to disable it, right? I'm sorry, my mistake...
Correct. On the default Windows RDP client you can edit the "default.rdp" file and add "enablecredsspsupport:i:0" to it and it will no longer prompt you for credentials before you connect to a Windows 2008 Server. I'm looking to add a similar option in vRD. Thanks for your help.
Will be in vRD 2012 - just implemented
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(30-01-2012, 11:25 AM)DevOma Wrote: Will be in vRD 2012 - just implemented
Fantastic! This will be a huge help for us. Thank you.
(30-01-2012, 09:49 PM)Pawt Wrote:
(30-01-2012, 11:25 AM)DevOma Wrote: Will be in vRD 2012 - just implemented
Fantastic!  This will be a huge help for us.  Thank you.

Hi Team,

We are currently have ASG remote APP 2018 and we want to integrate with cyberark so could you please help us how to add below property.

enablecredsspsupport:i:0

Regards,
Srini
Hi Srini,

Just a quick shot: I don't know how we could integrate with Cyberark because I don't know their portfolio but credssp support could be enabled/disabelt by connection or globally in default connection properties: Administration - Default Connection Properties - RDP -> Connection -> dis/enable credssp.
Does that help ?
-- michael.scholz@asg.com --
(02-10-2019, 10:34 AM)Michael Scholz Wrote: Hi Srini,

Just a quick shot:  I don't know how we could integrate with Cyberark because I don't know their portfolio but credssp support could be enabled/disabelt by connection or globally in default connection properties: Administration - Default Connection Properties - RDP -> Connection -> dis/enable credssp.
Does that help ?

Thanks Michael for quick response. After selecting disable credssp on Connection. I am able to connect to servers through cyberark RDP Proxy.
When i tried to export the entries, i could not find this value in csv. Is there any way to export this value?
Regards,
Srini
No this value can't be exported...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver